Who we are
Intuit Research is a boutique market research consultancy providing high quality consumer and business insights services from our offices in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Intuit and insight
What is insight? The dictionary says that insight is “an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, especially through intuitive understanding”. And anyone who has had an insight knows that it is only through intuition that it happens, like a light bulb going off inside your head.
The reliability of one’s intuition depends on past knowledge and expertise in a specific area. We aim to bring together the ingredients that provide the best chance of delivering high quality work and depth of insight:
Senior, experienced researchers, applied hands-on to addressing clients’ business and research issues through a holistic fact-based approach – combining findings from quantitative and qualitative research as well as secondary data and clients’ own internal data.
Our Reach and Approach
We focus on the areas where our experience and expertise can add value – the design of studies to ensure the right methodology and approach are used to collect the right information, incisive analysis to draw the most out of the data and clear and actionable reporting.
We work with specialist partners for data collection
- Established online panel companies for online research
- International and regional research agencies for face-to-face fieldwork
- Specialized research call centres for B2B interviews
Most studies we have done involve multiple markets in Asia Pacific, but we can cover most markets worldwide.
To date, we have conducted projects in more than 30 markets across all major regions.
Sectors & Services
We focus on these sectors, based on the experience and expertise of our team members:
Within these sectors, our services include:
PR and Thought Leadership Research
Another area in which we have considerable experience is in surveys to create content for thought leadership and to generate media coverage.
Click on each example to see a description:
Below are some of our recent projects. Click on the title to see a description.
- Search Moments Study – using mobile surveys and mobile diaries
- China’s Connected Consumers – thought leadership development
- Reviving Category Growth – research based consulting
- Online Regional Brand Tracking – custom research
- Communications Pre-testing
- Multi-channel Campaign Evaluation & Channel Optimization
- Investor Confidence and Behavior Study
- Thought Leadership in Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Payment Eco-System Review