Today’s organisations have access to multiple sources of information about its customers. Often these sources operate independently from each other and don’t easily align.
Sometimes it’s quicker to go back to previous research to answer a stakeholder’s question than to commission new work. At Intuit we are equally happy to work with your existing data as we are to collect new data. We aggregate, overlay and mine to extract insight and a single source of truth.
SYNTHESIS OF FINDINGS FROM MULTIPLE DATA SOURCES
RE-ANALYSIS OF PAST STUDIES
- Consumer Segmentation in Financial Services using past studies and desk research
- Modelling of purchase intent vs. actual sales
- Brand health review using multiple other studies
- Brand Logo Use Audit between sub-brands
- Augmented Home Entertaining Trends in Hong Kong
- NFC Mobile Payment Eco-system Review
- Study on Disasters in SEA