To dig deeper into how people’s mobile search behavior is changing, Google partnered with Intuit Research. The study, which tracked the mobile search behavior (over 8,000 search moments) of more than 450 smartphone users in Singapore, revealed critical “moments of truth.” Four key insights were derived from the research, as can be found from the below link.
- Mobile diary for 2 weeks
- Daily follow up questions
- Exit survey at the end of the diary period
To track China e-Commerce trends in general, and specifically to understand trends in luxury online purchases.
The report can be found in the below link,
- Collaborated with a Chinese luxury e-commerce platform (Mei.com) who invited their customers to complete the survey
- Reached a total of over 10,000 valid survey responses.
- Intuit developed all analyses, insights, and wrote all content and charts that are in the report.
- Together with KPMG, Intuit interviewed up to 15 prominent industry executives who featured in the report with business cases. Intuit wrote and edited these interviews.
Offline channels are still important in driving online purchases
Maximum amount consumers are willing to spend online increases
A Global FMCG Company
This product category had been declining with a stagnant market share for our clients’ brand. The study enabled our client to get a deeper understanding of consumer preferences, and reasons for category decline. It helped identify opportunities to revive growth in the category.
- Quantitative online surveys in the UK, USA and Russia
- Insights enabled client to develop strategies to reignite growth by addressing barriers among lapsed users and right product assortment among current users
A Global Technology Brand
Track consumer usage of electronic devices in various categories, as well as brand salience and preference. Study covers most markets in Asia Pacific.
- Quantitative online consumer survey across a balanced panel of respondents
- Deliverables include both top level metrics as well as deep dive issue based reports that focus on marketing or category challenges in particular markets.
A regional leader in e-commerce with strong presence in South-East Asia
Assess impact and effectiveness of multiple storyboards to select winning communication concepts to be used for a regional campaign, across 6 markets
- Quantitative online surveys were conducted with online shoppers and future intenders
- Guidance to client on process and metrics to be measured
- Clear action standards were set to select winning storyboard, which made final recommendation widely acceptable to all stakeholders
A global technology brand
Evaluate effectiveness of advertising campaigns for the launch of a new smartphone product globally, covering markets in Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
- Quantitative online consumer surveys using a pre-post methodology
- Using matched samples and up-lift on certain marketing metrics as success criteria
- Media spend numbers incorporated in analyses to drive channel optimization insights
Asset management firm
A study about investor confidence towards different regions and asset classes.
- Brainstorm with client communications team press relevant topics
- Intuit developed questionnaire and report template.
- Intuit executed survey of n=1000 investors in HK.
- Intuit developed press conference deck and content.
Study findings covered by various investor trade press, including:
- Thomson Reuters, Asia Investor
- Hong Kong Economic Journal
- Hong Kong Economic Times
The Marketing Store
To gain insights into what drives loyalty across different categories and markets and to develop a framework that can be applied to other categories or markets in future.
- Online survey covering 9 categories across 4 markets in APAC
- Conducted as two separate studies with over 5000 interviews; categories split across the two studies
- Designed to provide comprehensive understanding
- Cross-category learnings
- Category level understanding of drivers of loyalty
- Importance of touch points
- Brand level assessment
Study findings were presented at:
- Shanghai Equipmag Retail Expo – Oct’14
- KPMG Omni Channel Retailing Conf. – Nov’14
- Hong Kong Retail Expo – Jun’15
Global Payment Provider
Analyze the Mobile Payment eco system in the Asia Pacific region and create a whitepaper with recommendations on the way forward for the industry
- In-depth interviews with executives in payment industry.
- Desk research into existing global mobile payment implementations to estimate future growth.
- Analyses and developed whitepaper with insights as to how the industry can speed up adoption of NFC Mobile payment by consumers.
- Developed infographics to visually demonstrate current state of NFC Mobile payments and future growth opportunities.